Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
Buying and Selling
At Burns & Tinney, we strive to make the process of buying or selling a property as easy and stress-free for you as possible.
Accredited Property Law Specialist
As an Accredited Property Law Specialist, Paul Burns is ideally qualified to handle all of your conveyancing needs, from standard residential conveyancing to complex conveyancing and dealing with issues and disputes relating to the sale or purchase of properties.
We provide advice and act in relation to conveyancing transactions involving residential, commercial, retail and industrial properties.
We guide you through the process and explain things clearly and in plain English so that you understand every step. We will post or email everything to you so that you don’t have to come into our offices if you don’t want to. We always endeavour to take your calls or call you back promptly. If you are selling, we make sure that your contract and vendor’s statement are prepared quickly.
We offer the security of fully qualified legal representation in your sale or purchase and decades of experience in property law, having represented thousands of purchasers and sellers in conveyancing matters.
Conveyancing – this is what we do
We can assist you with all aspects of conveyancing at very competitive rates, including:
- Sale and purchase of houses, units, land, offices, factories, farms, retirement village units and rural land
- ‘Off the plan’ sales and purchases
- Contracts of Sale and Vendor’s Statements
- Sale and purchase of retail, commercial and industrial properties
- Information about the costs involved, including stamp duty
- Preparation of contracts and vendor’s statements for sale of real estate
- Review and checking of contracts and vendor’s statements
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance for first home owners with the First Home Owners Grant
- Property developments
- Property division
- Commercial and retail leases
- Licence agreements
- Standard and complex conveyancing
- Purchasing properties in a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
- Limited Recourse Lending Arrangements for SMSFs
- Establishing Bare Trusts / Custodian Trusts for SMSF lending
For further information about conveyancing click on our Conveyancing FAQ page.
Our Conveyancing Fees – Fixed Price Quote
Call us on 9432 3131, provide a few details and we will give you a fixed price quote for residential conveyancing. Our quote is an “all inclusive” quote. It includes all disbursements (expenses such as title search fees, fees for rate and planning certificates and the settlement fee) and it includes GST.
Why would you use a conveyancing company or a general lawyer, when you can use an Accredited Property Law Specialist for all of your conveyancing needs in Victoria?
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced property lawyer and conveyancer in Greensborough.